Byråkratene melker..

According to the new provision, all companies operating any kind of adventurous and recreational activities for foreigners or Nepalis must seek license from the division.

Adventurous and recreational activities include bungee jumping, canyoning, sky diving, zip flying, paragliding, ballooning, cable car, amusement parks and fun parks, among others.

License must for operators of adventurous, recreational tourism activities